Mission and Values Statements
The Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship believe and adopt the following values:
- The private sector is the closest to market forces. Thus, it must have the lead in deciding the strategic path of the center.
- We will not reinvent the wheel. We will adopt better international practices and customize them to fit local needs.
- When it comes to funding business start ups, loans are not the best option. We will seek the support of VCs and angel investors.
- We believe that in kind support is of greater value to entrepreneurs.
- We will work and cooperate with the best in the field both locally & internationally.
- We will encourage innovation creativity and risk taking
- Recognize team work as pillar towards creating a healthy business culture.